Intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring is an ever-evolving, established surgical procedure that is widely used by hospitals concerned with providing their patients with the best level of care. It is widely viewed as the gold standard of care for brain surgery, vascular surgery, and neurological spinal procedures.
By using IONM, your staff can be sure that it is using all available precautions to prevent postoperative neurological complications. Spinal cord function can be monitored using a variety of techniques ranging from sensory invoked potentials to electromyography to triggered EMG. We offer these procedures as standalone products or in a multi-modality setting.
Our goal is to protect your hospital, protect your surgeons, and work with you to provide unparalleled care for your patients through neuromonitoring.
Our team stands ready to assist your surgeons with:
- Neurological surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Spinal procedures
- Many other procedures
Our commitment is to provide you with unparalleled monitoring, competitive pricing, and a trained and experienced staff. Our competitively priced services save you money and liability. We offer a turnkey neuromonitoring service. Some of the advantages of working with us:
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- We provide all of the equipment and electrodes for IONM
- Our staff is professional, and we pride ourselves on our reliable service
- Our technologists have the support and backing of neurophysiologists, as well as neurosurgeons and neurologists with years of experience in their respective fields
- We are available for last-minute consultations and scheduling
- Our technologists receive continual training by world-class medical professionals
- We are committed to maintaining current best practices
- We offer competitive pricing and use the latest in IONM technology
We know that your surgeons are interested in providing their patients with the best possible care. IONM provides them with the early warnings they need to prevent permanent damage to the neural function of their patients. With immediate intervention, systemic complications can be identified and corrected.
Contact us today, and let us show you how our full-service intraoperative neuromonitoring procedures can enhance the quality of care you provide.